$360 - 2017 Fall Registration Fee Includes:
- All practices (starting September - Mid December)
- Colorado Coyotes Singlet ($30 value)
- Six XC meet registration fees ($10-$15/meet)
- USATF State & Regional meet registration fee (this is the meet registration fee not the USATF individual membership fee. Please see note below)
- Subtract $30 from the fall registration fee if you already own a Coyotes jersey.
Please note, additional fees may include, 1) middle school meets such as Slavens, Runners Roost Invitational and the Colorado Middle School State Meet, or 2) the USATF National JOXC Championships (runners must qualify) and will be held in Tallahassee, Florida on December 9, 2017.
- Checks payable to Colorado Coyotes, 7637 S. Williams Street, Centennial, 80122
- Credit Card (a small processing fee to be applied). Please call: (720) 287-4972
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Parents will need to register their child individually with the USATF by purchasing a USATF membership for $20 in order for their runner to compete in the state and regional meets. This is an individual membership that is separate from the USATF meet registration fee covered above.
Online Registration for the 2017 USATF cross country season, does not have to be completed for all returning cross-country members UNLESS any information below has changed. Please just email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your runner's name. Thank you.