$380 - 2018 Fall Registration Fee Includes:
- All practices (starting September - Mid December)
- Colorado Coyotes Singlet ($30 value)
- USATF membership ($20 for one year, required to run at State & Regional meets)
- Six XC meet registration fees ($10-$15/meet)
- USATF State & Regional XC meet registration fees.
- Subtract $30 from the fall registration fee if you already own a Coyotes jersey.
- Subtract $20 if USATF membership is not needed.
Please note, additional fees may include, 1) Colorado Middle School State Meet, or 2) the USATF National JOXC Championships (runners must qualify) and will be held in Reno, Nevada on December 8, 2018.
- Checks payable to Colorado Coyotes, 7637 S. Williams Street, Centennial, 80122
- Credit Card (a small processing fee to be applied). Please call: (720) 287-4972
Online Registration for the 2018 USATF cross country season, does not have to be completed for all returning cross-country members UNLESS any information below has changed. Please just email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your runner's name. Thank you.