The Colorado Coyotes do not have a practice requirement. We encourage our youth runners to make it to two practices per week at their convenience.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and some Sundays, starting September 5th, 2017 through December 5th, 2017.
- 5:00 PM - 6:15 PM
- Mondays at Westlands Park
- Tuesdays at Clement Park
- Thursdays at Powell Middle School
- Sundays at Heritage High School
Cross Country Races:
- 09/08 - Slavens XC Invitational (Denver, Colo. - Middle School Only)
- 09/17 - Colorado Coyotes XC Invitational (Centennial, Colo.)
- 09/26 - Runner's Roost Invitational (Littleton, Colo. - Middle School Only)
- 09/30 - Kokopelli XC Invitational (Fountain, Colo.)
- 10/07 - Boulder Mountain Warriors XC Challenge (Boulder, Colo.)
- 10/14 - Parker Panther XC Invitational (Parker, Colo.)
- 10/21 - Colorado Middle School State Cross Country Championships (Denver, Colo.)
- 11/04 - JO Olympic USATF Colorado State XC Meet (TBD)
- 11/18 - JO Olympic USATF Region 10 XC Meet (El Paso, Texas)
- 12/09 - JO Olympic USATF XC National Championship (Tallahassee, Florida)
Colorado Coyotes XC Useful Information:
The Colorado Coyotes are a competitive club team, but we welcome children of all running levels and experience and will work within your child's abilities. The Coyotes' coaching staff is comprised of competitive runners and parents.
We look forward to helping your child become a better runner, as well as build their knowledge and confidence in running while bonding as a team and having a great time doing so!