The Colorado Coyotes do not have a practice requirement. We encourage our youth runners to make it to two practices per week at their convenience.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Sunday starting September 4th through December 5th, 2018.
- 5:00 PM - 6:15 PM
- Mondays at Westlands Park
- Tuesdays at Wayside Meadows Park
- Thursdays at Powell Middle School
- Sundays (long run) at deKoevend Park
- 09/07 - Slavens XC Invitational (Denver, Colo. - Middle School Only)
- 09/16 - Colorado Coyotes XC Invitational (Centennial, Colo.)
- 09/25 - Littleton Lions XC Invitational (Centennial, Colo.)
- 09/29 - Polson Ranch Invitational (Sedalia, Colo.)
- 10/06 - Boulder Mountain Warriors XC Challenge (Boulder, Colo.)
- 10/13 - Parker Panther XC Invitational (Parker, Colo.)
- 10/20 - Colorado Middle School State Cross Country Championships (Denver, Colo.)
- 11/03 - JO Olympic USATF Colorado State XC Meet (TBD)
- 11/17 - JO Olympic USATF Region 10 XC Meet (Arizona)
- 12/08 - JO Olympic USATF XC National Championship (Reno, Nevada)
Colorado Coyotes XC Useful Information:
The Colorado Coyotes are a competitive club team, but we welcome children of all running levels and experience and will work within your child's abilities. The Coyotes' coaching staff is comprised of competitive runners and parents.
We look forward to helping your child become a better runner, as well as build their knowledge and confidence in running while bonding as a team and having a great time doing so!